Thursday, January 25, 2007


Which is more prevalent in the world - laziness or stupidity?

Possibly the most depressing paradox I've ever heard. Pretty compelling, though.

i just wrote a huge spiel on the raymi forum when i should be doing work like my trigonometry or chemistry or other -try's. ehn. FUCKING HELL I HATE THIS FUCKING SHIT.

i bought silver nitrate photo paper today. cost me goddamn $40 even after a 10% student discount. oh well. i need to hurry and learn to use my digital slr so i can skip the darkroom part of my photography.

(the phrase "my photography" made me wince a little.)

my writing has no "personal style" and this irks me more than it should.

i am a perfectionist, which is the reason why i am a terrible procrastinator.

i plan to go to bed at 3am tonite.

1 comment:

carrie said...

who says your writing has no personal style?