Sunday, January 14, 2007

[voiceover] So where are you? You're in some motel room. You just - you just wake up and you're in - in a motel room. There's the key. It feels like maybe it's just the first time you've been there, but perhaps you've been there for a week, three months. It's - it's kind of hard to say. I don't - I don't know. It's just an anonymous room. - Memento

i watched Memento, finally. woooo that movie will fuck with your head. its brilliant and insane. i should see it again when my head has cleared up a bit. sooo crazy. so much... deep... complicated shit.

in other news, my sister bought a blue ipod nano today... and i bought two dvds: lost in translation and Ray. they were $10 each at future shop. sweet.

im listening to rubber soul. i should go to sleep or do some work or something. i'm so tired and sleepy.

my hair feels nice because i just washed it.

i saw the trailer for Pan's Labyrinth (below pic) yesterday and it looks so AWESOMELY, FREAKISHLY GOOD. like lord of the rings, except about 700 times creepier. i want to see it although i know that i will have nightmares. holy shit.

2 comments:

Dare said...

OMG, I totally forgot about those movies (Memento and Pan's Labyrinth). I wanna watch bothhh.

carrie said...

i wanna see that oo.. pan's labyrinth. i haven't seen memento.