Wednesday, January 31, 2007

dara is a sleetard

owen pallett of final fantasy


i invented a word just now and it is called SLEETARD.

=D


Tannur. says:
quoi? sleetard?

- Jen - Fenny : DARA IS A SLEETARD. says:
but of course.


i think thats the highlight of my day. eww.


HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE THREE HISTORY ESSAYS BY THURSDAY? HMM? HMM? HM??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

procrastination will be the death of me.

fuck indie kids. ugh.

ps. SOMEBODY COME TO THE FINAL FANTASY CONCERT WITH ME PLEASE. $35 March 12, at the Orpheum. Headlining is Bloc Party! look at these picture of Owen Pallett. isnt he beeeaaaaaautiful? he makes me want to be a gay man. i need to see him in concert or i'll die. kthxbi.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is quite attractive lol. The violin adds to the effect. Do me now cultured cool yummy (gay?) man.

Lara

Anonymous said...

i would... unless its going to be new bloc party material, because it apparently sucks

My Name Is Fenny said...

... denise?

i dont know about the new bloc party. i havent heard the leak yet.

SOMEONE COME WITH ME PLEASE OR I WILL HAVE TO GO BY MYSELF WHICH WILL SUCK ASS.

:(

Anonymous said...

whats your email?