Saturday, January 06, 2007


yesterday nite there was a WINDSTORM. the wind shook our living room windows as if there were an earthquake. it was like 11pm and i wanted to go out to the park and see if i would float away. more like swept away by angry wind.

anyway.

this morning i read Harry Potter book 6 for the second time. i never go back to book six because i hate it, but i forgot all the shit in it so i needed to go back to it. my sister and i had a fat nerdo HP talk and she was all "i predict that snape is going to die in the last book" and i was like NO HOLY CRAP I WILL KILL SOMETHING IF SNAPE DIES.

sis: obviously snape is gonna break his unbreakable vow and have to face death.
me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'D RATHER SEE THE REST OF HUMANITY BE SWEPT OFF EARTH THAN SEE SNAPE DIE.

then i went crazy for a bit and yelled somemore and my mom told me i was senile.

sigh.

No comments: