Thursday, January 25, 2007


i hate to move my entire blog down each time i post something pointless, but LOOK AT THIS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

synopsis of my blackcomb trip, A YEAR AGO. it was the third post ever of this entire blog (january 21, 2006). HA! i was... sixteen then. woah thats hella creepy.

a year ago i wrote:

what kind of retarded url is ibidreams.blogspot.com?

haha.

hmmm i've been blogging for a while now. two of the three are gone in blog heaven but this one still exists. i wonder if i will get rid of this one sometime later.

i have done nothing productive today so i might as well go to sleep.

ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've commited myself to this blog, especially since the other one is basically fodder for a year ago/two years/three today posts.

Once I thought I got tired and didnt post for a few days, but it's quite addictive. Its a nice medium though, instead of just thinking thoughts, dwelling, and whatnot.