Monday, February 05, 2007

all I can say is that my life is pretty plain, i like watchin' the puddles gather rain




my mom came home!

she told stories and i cried buckets but i feel better now. i miss all my family there which is the oddest thing. only since last summer's visit do i REALLY want to go back. i had forgotten how i much i miss my aunt and uncles and cousins. and my dad.

my mom brought home a red suitcase (not pictured) that my dad bought me. it's my favouritest thing in the world right now. it's bright red with wheels and seems the kind of thing a Parisienne girl wearing a beret would carry around while traveling around the world.

you know, romantic bullshit like that.

i have sooo much work i feel suffocated. im going to be ultra busy this week. can't wait till friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh MAN jenny picture the suitcase!!!!
I WANT it.

Lara