Wednesday, February 07, 2007

HI IM CRIPPLED... WELL NOT REALLY


remember last week i went to see my doctor? i got x-rays of my back taken after i told him that my lower back's been in daily pain for about the last 1.5 years.

anyway i went to see the doctor again today. honestly, i thot he was just going to tell me that i lack exercise or something. holy crap. he read a diagnosis from the x-ray clinic and told me i have a mild case of scoliosis, ie curved spine.

i didn't really believe him at first, cuz like... what the hell are you talking about? ugh.

the curve not so severe that i need to do an operation (stick a metal rod inside my spine to straighten it out). but i do need to exercise, not just cardio but STRENOUS BODY BUILDING. it will make my muscles stronger, and i need strong muscles because that's what holds up my spine... he says.

seriously, what the fuck. jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, word, you do 0_o

_dara

carrie said...

i never did the exercising and my back hurts a lot. yoga really helps when i do it, tho.