Tuesday, February 20, 2007


my right leg hurts. there's a pinched nerve or something behind my knee and the pain runs along my veins in my lower leg. fuck! it feels like someone stabbed me there with a knife.

i am so incredibly unfit and unhealthy, i will probably die of osteoporosis or some shit at the age of fifty.

i am probably exagerating. i hope.

my family did nothing this weekend (ie. lunar new year and yes its lunar not chinese okay even though my friends are probably sneering at me RIGHT NOW).

you know what i realized?

im neither culturally canadian (HAHA what a paradox) nor culturally korean. gasp. the last time i celebrated lunar new year or the last time i ate turkey for xmas happened about two bazillion eons ago. i am what is known as a "gray area immigrant". haha. righto.

anyway. i did homework and i pondered for half an hour why i even care about marks.

i have to do chemistry hwk still...
ugh

can't wait for term two to end when i will have my life back and have friends once again. haha

UNIVERSITIES!!!! ACCEPT ME NOW SO I CAN STOP BEING PERPETUALLY ANGRY!

kthx.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea I am basically just hanging on to a thread hoping i survive until the end of term 2.

Ewwww.

Lara