Thursday, February 08, 2007

do you know the cocaine dance?


i dont even know who reads this blog these days. i am sick of it. i am thinking of starting a new blog perhaps when i finish high school, i wont delete this one but i will make a new one anyway.

prom tickets have gone on sale for $120 and people are ranting and raving. ester will be deeply upset if she does not have a date. ditto for most of the other girls. i dunno... i haven't given too much thought about it. it's in freaking may, two weeks before my 18th birthday.

prom is supposed to be a milestone.. hahaha

i wouldnt know what to wear. i will mostly likely end up wearing something black and generic. i cringe at this thought.

my history teacher likes me a lot and gives me 95%s in all my assignments and essays. this is good, but i am unused to being paid so much attention in class.

i have to hand in four poems or more for the bulk of my term 2 mark in Writing. ew x 1000.

1 comment:

carrie said...

i never went to any proms