Thursday, February 08, 2007

i am any colour you like

im adding half the universe as facebook friends. think i need sleep?

i need some new cds. but my cd player is broken :(

im afraid to write on my friend's facebook wall.

i wish i were so spoiled ass rich.

... but then, i dont.

i do envy them, however.

by "spoiled ass rich" i mean the croften/saints kids.

why do i keep thinking that private school kids live in a completely different universe? i keep blaming money for my lack of a fab glam life. what a LOSER. (did i really just say "fab glam"? holy shit.)

this week's been kinda rough. my grandpa passes away then my mom leaves home for a while then my dad is nice to my mom (gasp) then i am diagnosed with a crooked spine. plus everyone is depressed because its february aka le shit month.

the quote of the day is:
"your eyes are soft with sorrow."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE SCOLIOSIS?

_dara

carrie said...

i have scoliosis myself, actually.

sorry about all the crap you've been dealing with