Thursday, February 01, 2007


my mom, sister, and i were in the living room when the phone rang. my mom picked it up. it was her brother (who lives in korea).

mom: "whats wrong?"
mom: "did he pass away?!??!?!"

i screamed.

my grandpas an inch away from dying and my mom's leaving vancouver tomorrow or the next day for the funeral.

his eminent death isn't surprising, though is shitty on many levels. my mom is mostly serene. holy FUCK i am so angry for my mom.

ps. the aforementioned fuck is making up rumours about my mom, blah blah blah. it's coz they had this giant debate about a week ago and he was defeated miserably. it's on the front covers of the korean immigrant newspapers here. he's obviously more powerful, with the position he's in, so he is being irksome. i plan to kill him while he sleeps.

i was going to support her attacking him when she sees him this friday at a meeting, but now she has to go away for the funeral.

ew fuck.

i hate . things.

2 comments:

MB said...

aw that is really shitty in a lot of ways. I hope your Ma has safe travels. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

that's not fun. good luck with everything kiddo.