Monday, February 26, 2007

god! anyone watch the entire Academy Awards like i did? i sat down on my couch at 4 30pm to see the red carpet shiz and didn't leave it until it ended five hours later. phew. WHAT A WORKOUT. i was all clammy and nervous for some weird reason.

i really really want to (and should) see The Departed, Pan's Labyrinth, and Babel. they won 4, 3, 1 Oscar, respectively.

entire list of winners

i loved nicole kidman's dress. so brilliant. i also went gaga over ryan gosling because he was nominated best actor (first canadian to do so for many years). i need to see Half Nelson.

...

i have math/chem/whatever homework due tomorrow and i am scrood x infinity because my brain is elsewhere tonite. damn you Oscars.

i am sooo bad with procrastination...

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

1 comment:

MB said...

I am a loser too, and I actually started watching it at 330- harsh! haha, and I rented half nelson tonight...he is so frigging adorable...team canada rocks my world.