Thursday, February 08, 2007

the world could show nothing to me, so what good would living do me?


i'm a canadian citizen as of today at 8:30am. i had to take the oath of citizenship in front of an honourable judge. then the roomful of people sang o canada.

my legal name is Jenny now! and i have a middle name thingy (= my korean name). actually, its not my middle name, its just part of my first name. i dont know what my real first name is at this point.

names are names...

i wonder if this means i have to change university applications.

yowza. migraines at THAT thought.

i haven't watched TV for about a month, it seems.

my digital camera is broken and my cd player is broken and my watch is missing. the watch is kind of expensive, and i am worried.

i worked in the darkroom today and got an enormous load of work done. i feel so PRODUCTIVE. i printed maybe nine photos. i might display them at arts night tomorrow?

speaking of which, ARTS NIGHT IS TOMORROW. i feel good. and stressed. ahhh. it will be good... i think. i will perhaps do a recap post of Arts Night if i feel ambitious. but i won't have time to take pictures, sooo i dont know.. we'll see. i'm going to be dead tired tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! :D

*hugs*

you know said...

congratulations on being Canadian!!