Thursday, February 22, 2007

every day's a satuday night, but i can't wait for sunday morning

griffin & sabine!


ahhhh i cant stand school. I NEED A BREAK REAL SOON. teachers are piling up markworthy assignments because it's the final stretch till term 2 ends, ie they need to hand marks in. ugh. next week is going to be hell.

I DONT UNDERSTAND MATH and im the only one freaking out about this test next week.

i went to an art club "meeting" and felt worse and worse because im going to fail my next photography project unless i start working on it real soon. i have less than a week until the due date.

ok enough nerdtalk

TODAY, i obsessed about wes anderson because we watched bits of Rushmore and the Royal Tenenbaums in writing class.

TODAY, i wrote a stupid dingy cd review for that god awful magazine.

TODAY, i listened to my k-os cd that i recieved for xmas.

TODAY... i didn't read the newspaper. i haven't for maybe two three weeks? HAHAHAH. (this is supposed to be a big deal.)

i can't stand anybody on my italy trip. im cringing at the thot of spending 10 days with them? i dont know. right now it looks like my camera will be my best friend HA HA HA loser.

ew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are going to italy:O
stop complaining about that!