Monday, September 18, 2006


... eons later, I AM ALIVE, I HAVEN'T KILLED MYSELF. hooray! i have a major headache though. that's ok.

tomorrow, i will compensate my completely shitty today by being freakishly happy about EVERYTHING. being sad takes way too much energy, plus im all cried out, i think im shriveled up like a prune.

for the first (and only) time, i am going to attempt this foreign thing called op-ti-mi-sm. WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK, RIGHT?

RIGHT!

f the people.

p/s. i better be able to steal dara or i will go back into my emo mode. I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUS.

p/p/s. my mom bought tons of korean junk food crap for dinner. now i'm going to stuff my face until i am contentedly satisatied/obese. HA

2 comments:

Dare said...

uh oh.

My Name Is Fenny said...

.............................