Saturday, September 30, 2006


yawn. i woke up at 7 30am this morning and now i feel DEAD. i spent maybe an hour and a half on the couch of a cold school office playing with my cellphone. i downloaded 2 ringtones and checked my email about 10 bazillion times during those 90 minutes.

anyway. on tbs just a while ago i watched Ella Enchanted (starring Anne Hathaway) and i was horrified that they totally butchered it. the book was one of my favourites when i was in grade 5, tho. the movie kept nothing except the title, everything is pretty much altered and therefore made no sense/was no longer brilliant.

i have a shitload of homework to do this weekend, ie an entire history project. hm hm hm. plus some writing assignments. blah blah blah

i wish my mom was home so she could cook me food. ive had instant noodles for maybe the last ____ meals i've had at home. barf. anyway she's been M.I.A. for a while so maybe i'll call her

ciao

No comments: