Tuesday, September 26, 2006


i made a mixed cd for my classmate. this might be one of the best ive made... and ive made a lot of 'em.

1. elliott smith – between the bars
2. be your own pet – we will vacation, you can be my parasol
3. wilco – company in my back
4. flaming lips – yoshimi battles the pink robots
5. tokyo police club – nature of experiment
6. jesus and mary chain – just like honey
7. elliott smith - miss misery
8. broken social scene - ibi dreams of pavement
9. yeah yeah yeahs - cold light
10. bikini kill – double dare ya
11. regina spektor - oedipus
12. wilco - hummingbird
13. neutral milk hotel – in the aeroplane over the sea
14. sebadoh - freed pig
15. decemberists – my own true love (lost at sea)
16. jane’s addiction - just because
17. pavement - shady lane
18. saturday looks good to me - can’t ever sleep
19. my bloody valentine - only shallow
20. lily allen - knock ‘em out
21. q and not u – wonderful people
22. belle and sebastian – dear catastrophe waitress
23. broken social scene – 7/4 (shoreline)


wheeeee.

No comments: