Thursday, September 28, 2006

remember Felix Felicis, the lucky potion, from harry potter VI? i want it badly. especially when nothing is going my way, ie. kind of everyday. iwantitiwantitgimmegimmegimme.

in other news, the skin of my fingertips are shedding. there are big holes in the top layer of skin, and i can peel it down too easily. i'm thinking maybe i should wash my hands more thoroughly after dealing with chemicals in the darkroom.

there are some things that are botherrrrrrrrring me but i'm trying to busy myself out of them. ew. im trying to keep myself sane with music and books and photography. actually, scratch the photography - it's causing frustration plus it makes my fingers peely.


p/s. OMG CHECK THIS OUT:


Holden Caulfield is #2! awww.

Scout Finch is #24,
The Cat In The Hat #39,
The Little Prince #46,
Big Brother #59,
Dean Moriarty #62,
Yuri Zhivago #84,
Harry Potter #85.

DEAR LARA: LOOK AT NUMBER 64.


this is a stupid nerdy confession, but i sometimes wish holden caulfield was real. goddammit.

2 comments:

Peter said...

big brother should be higher.

much higher

Anonymous said...

oh my god DONT GET ME STARTED I think that John irving is like the most amazing person who ever lived......i gotta go drown myself in idolation.....or despair cuz anything i ever wrote would be like a millionth as good as that.

Looking at that list depressed me cuz it made me realize how many amazing books ive never read....and here i sit just rereading my old crap.

DROWN MYSELF.

Lara