Wednesday, September 27, 2006


so. awesome.


school today was GREAT. my day 2's are always enjoyable because i have french then history then writing then SPARE. artsy much. by the end of the day, i am jumping up and down from random giddiness....... uh. right. today during spare, esther and i watched videos on YouTube. f'ing addicting.

anyway i developed b&w photos of denise today bla bla blah. i tried to print a billion copies, each time with a different filter/exposure time/whatnot... and so i have wasted a giant load of photo paper. none of them are perfect yet, which frustrated me. ehn.

on a scale of 0 to 10, my grade 12 year so far (the 3.5 weeks of it) is a 8. WOW OPTIMISM. the main reason for this is my history 12 class. and writing too, sometimes.



bass in your face says:
i hope i get better by next week or something. i'm dumb.

- Jen - Fenny says:
dood please.

- Jen - Fenny says:
accept your feelings

- Jen - Fenny says:
BAH I SOUND LIKE A SELF HELP BOOK

bass in your face says:
hahaha

bass in your face says:
you're my favourite self help book. :D

- Jen - Fenny says:
Psh.

No comments: