Friday, September 22, 2006


it's been a crazy week, with massive amounts of homework and school shit in general. WHEEEE. today i dropped off two resumes in downtown and i'm already scared because i don't want to be overstressed in my grade 12 year if i do manage to get a job.

Ehn.

for some reason i always feel nervous when someone else looks at my resume.

oh yeah. i completely forgot to blog about grade 8 & 12 nite. yesterday after school, us grade 12 mini students got into groups with grade 8 minis, for a traditional mini school scavenger hunt thingum... the whole point of it is to have "inter-grade bonding time".

for the scavenger hunt, you gotta go around the neighbourhood, doing things like "COLLECT AS MANY CHOPSTICKS AS YOU CAN FROM DIFFERENT RESTAURANTS" and "HIT ZACH WITH A WATER GUN", for points.

the afternoon was fun but i gotta say that when we got to samar's house, it became annoying because people of my own grade are pretty much retarded. when i spend time with all of my 26 classmates, i get irked in waves of annoyance, as if an invisible someone is poking me incessantly.

3 comments:

Dare said...

BEING IRKED IN WAVES OF ANNOYANCE AS IF SOMEONE IS POKING YOU INCESSANTLY. *coughcough*

My Name Is Fenny said...

shuddup.

Susie said...

I don't understand what the 'mini' thing is? CAn you explain please?