Monday, September 25, 2006


during my spare block one day...

me: ben, i heard you wanna be a cop when you grow up.
ben: yeah. thats why i'm taking law 12.
esther: i think that it's like, sooo good that you know what you want to be. i'm so envious.
me: yeah. what do you want to be, esther?
esther: oh, i dont know... but i dont want to be like one of those people who go to work everyday and HATE it.
me: are you going to go to art school?
esther: maybe. i dont know.
ben: i bet you want to be a fashion designer.
esther: me? what gave you THAT idea?
ben: coz youre a girl.
esther: um. jenny's a girl. does she wanna be a fashion designer?
ben: probably.
me: uhh no.
esther: what do you think jenny will be?
ben: an indie music critic.


HAHAHA. righto. how amusing.

im pretty jealous of him wanting to be a cop so badly. i wish i had something like that. bah. i kind of suck at everything, so i dunno.

yeah ok i'll go away now

No comments: