Sunday, June 10, 2007

cheer up, honey i hope you can

jenny u confuse me lol

what did i do?

no its just i dont understand u

what??

well like u kno how like when u meet someone and right off u would know what their like.... or would be like

yeah

well i cant seem to figure u out haha
and it confuses me or more like baffles me

really.

well like ive never encountered someone like u before

do you think thats a good thing

well yes and no i guess lol
it just takes alot more time to understand u i guess

do you understand me now

no
thats why u confuse me

why am i confusing?

b/c i cant figure out well to put it in a way who you are i guess

well nobody is just one thing. they're a million things

i know but usually u grasp the general aspect of people


hahahahhaa my answers are terrible. TERRIBLE! can i sign off now please.

No comments: