Friday, June 22, 2007




hahahahah shiz. check this site out: (totse.com)


In 2005 I paid a visit to the Wal-Mart down the road. I knew I was going to steal something from the second I walked in the door, but I didn't think I'd be leaving with a new ps2 game, three CDs and a DVD.

I got the idea for this heist when I walked through the outdoor gardening center, if you don't know what I'm talking about I'm referring to those big fenced off areas with the trees and stuff. I had to scope out the inner door to make sure there were no anti theft scanners, I already knew there was one on the door into the gardening center.

I went to the electronics department and picked up my spoils then walked to the gardening section. I sat the stuff down next to the bars in the back of the area then walked back into the store. I then walked around back where my bike was, got on, rode by the bars, reached in, got my stuff and peddled my ass off.

I have not returned to that Wal-Mart since then, the out-door cameras definitely saw me, but it was worth it.

wow.

No comments: