Tuesday, June 19, 2007

you are white and i am yellow


ohyesssssssssssssss. forgot to say that i had the awesomest dream yesterday night. i forget what happened exactly, but it was some adventure story involving lots of running around. and it wasnt even a nightmare! how exciting.

there are many things to do on my boring to-do list and nothing in my fun to-do list.

...

im actually kind of glad im not going to mcgill. the rich int'l kids would have annoyed me far too much. once again, i have no frigging idea what im talking about.

rachel drove me home. man i love how i automatically say "yea" and "uh huh" when she's talking. as if i'm listening to the pointless/boring things she says. i am so fucking awesome. today she talked about how she wants to find a nice jewish boy at queens. i coulda laughed. i feel bad, too, because rachel is a much better person than others whom i actually listen to. so whack.

woah i spelled rachel's name correctly and nearly forgot to misspell it (i always do in case they google themselves and find my blog.)

ana asked me if i go to church on sunday mornings. hahaha!

shit i need to get away from my self pitying self.

No comments: