Sunday, June 03, 2007




went to "celebrate my birthday" with the gang yesterday nite. we went to eat at banana leaf, a malaysian restaurant on broadyway. fucking yummy food, but i think i've covered that already on this blog under "culinary deelights". hahaha i am a geek. ANYWAY, we had dinner and denise went crazyhyper all over and rox tried to run lara/dare over in her car. YESSIR. es called and i pissed her off. RIGHT. i hope she is not mad?

we went to lara's after, did some shit i cant really remember, i got awesome gifts, i will take pictures later. erm. we watched serendipity. dont ask me why. david called me, which obvs creeped me out. the bunch of us drank tea and fooled around, and at midnite i decided to sleep over because i was way too lazy to walk home. denise lara and i had soup at 1am and talked about people in our class (deep) and university (garskdfjslkgjsldkjf). we were watching some matthew perry movie after that, but i fell asleep.

woke up at 9 this morning, walked home. its so freaking sunny outside and i am spending the day by myself in the apartment alone because my family is right now being consumed by the evil that is my sister's Swim Team. right. i am being extremely explanatory here, aren't i? this is worse than my 2am rambles. anyway i must study english, tho not right now. i am going to go and learn to flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

loves.

No comments: