Sunday, June 24, 2007

perfect day




i'm listening to lou reed.

i should blog about friday but i'll wait until i have pictures to go with the post. my wireless internet is being finicky, so until my laptop is co-operative, the post will have to wait...

i'm pretty screwed for upcoming exams. i studied chemistry today and this looks terrible and bleak. oh well, we all know i suck at it.

i should start the history soon though. it looks as if i will have to cram badly later.

what's up with all these thunderstorms eh? sunny one minute then pouring the next. i want to go outside and stand in the freezing rain. i haven't left home all today except to work. ugh!

had to stay at my mom's meeting yesterday because i didn't want to bus home from burnaby. sigh. i was bored and attempted to read (one of my FOUR) history texts. thank god korean school is over, but i'm kind of sad i won't see those people again.

my mom has made a flickr account. aha.

i am a bully sometimes.

No comments: