Tuesday, June 05, 2007

theologians, they don't know nothing about my soul



did i tell you that my mom is a freaking workaholic and will probably die of work-related causes?

ok that sounded needlessly cynical, but STILL.

did anyone read about the Globe and Mail's interview with Russian president Putin?... holy amazingly informative interview. i want to email Doug Saunders, the journalist who wrote that article, a congratulatory email.

omfg i am going to bomb this history test. i have not started studying. fuck fuck fuck a duck screw a kangaroo.

i need to choose my provincial exams... which is the lesser of two evils, french or math??????


2 comments:

Point Dexter said...

Ha, I say "fuck a duck" all of the time. Good luck on your exam!

carrie said...

i'd say french should be easier to get by without studying... for me, anyway. :-)