Thursday, July 26, 2007

you look happy to see me

i just wrestled for half an hour with this website. sigh. so many freaking links, what the hell am i supposed to choose? i can't stand poorly made sites. this better pay off at the end.

i got two postcards today, one from Japan and another from Dubai. ester addressed her postcard to Jenny Cobain Lee. haha

my mom left a $20 bill on my laptop to compensate for the complete lack of food in the house. i feel like i should clean up the house more cuz my sister never does any work and the only time i see my mom is when she's behind the laptop (sigh).

went to kits beach yesterday to see the fireworks. all the unions are on strike but the beach didn't look too badly littered to me.


rox.


nice parasol.


i played texas holdem poker for the first time in my entire life. it was fun.


i needed to keep this by me at all times haha


kits beach


i want to lie on a towel with a bag of lays chips


lara has an ipod now


dara has emo bangs






roxy's harry potter doubled as my chip table


i was steadily losing




the kids next to us had light sabres, which i envied


cute




i dont know what this is either.




denise is rich










looks like a bottle of wine exploded


yay

No comments: