Tuesday, July 31, 2007

love without complications galore


nearly 4am. not sleeping.

went to zach's house for a pool party. it was fun and mindless in a predictable way. and a question springs up in my mind...

WHY is it that when i'm alone, i seek company, and when i'm in company, i can't stand to be there? hmmm? why do people piss me off so fucking easily. no, scratch that -- why am i so easily offended by some things while i'm completely untouched by much worse things?

i'm living in a box. or my head.

do you think i need more friends? different friends? am i weird?

ugh

on a positive note, guess who poked me on facebook. after seven years since our last meeting, my GRADE FIVE TEACHER has found me. i know this sounds ultra-lame but she was the best teacher i've ever had, and we were pretty close. she was awesome. i think she was in her late twenties then, so she must be around 35 now. married and all.

i was weirded out because just earlier this week i found a picture of her and me when i was organizing photo albums. i haven't seen her for at least six years, except this one time i THINK i saw her in costco with her boyfriend (her husband now). i didn't say hi cuz i'm a retard.

just - whoa.

sadly, grade five was probably the greatest year of my childhood if not LIFE, and i am nostalgic.

my life is a wes anderson movie

1 comment:

Point Dexter said...

very cool picture.