Sunday, November 25, 2007

are you a ghostie or ghoulie or wee student beastie?


four in the morning and i am still awake. sigh. weird day i had. i woke up past noon and didn't do anything leading up till the 4 o'clock phone-call i made to schedule an interview. i got the interview set up though! i need to skip class to do it, but HOORAH. then i did a crapload of laundry (still unfolded on my bed), then i interviewed a girl in my rez then ate a dinner of biblical proportions with some floor people. we made baked potatoes and cheese broccoli casserole, and bought a gingerbread house set. hah.

we demolished the entire dinner then chilled a bit then i played guitar hero with mya and pretty much sucked at it but it wasn't so bad for my first try.

in other words... did no homework today except for the one measly interview. sigh.

things i need to get doneeeee:

- philosophy papers (ew)
- call balzacs, get interview
- harass starbucks people to give me an interview (doubtful)
- starbucks/second cup/timothy's streeter
- look up yellow pages at toronto reference library
- talk to carmella, amanda, oatie about interviews
- email queens prof about interview
- take pictures of starbucks?
- read schultz book and take notes
- read cp

DEAR LORD I AM UP TO MY SHOULDERS IN HOMEWORK. way to go me for not doing any today. ugh i am depressed once again at the thought of homework. my stupid starbucks article has taken over my life.

cannot wait until december 4, cannot wait until december 4, cannot wait until december 4, cannot wait until december 4...

No comments: