Tuesday, November 27, 2007

that's that


for more of my flickr faves, click here


woke up groggily at 9am. ate a bagel and gulped down a cup of coffee for the caffeine. i was almost falling asleep when my interviewee called at 10am sharp. i completed my first journalistic interview with a professional (a queen's university business prof) in about 45 minutes. and im REELING from EXCITEMENT.

i can't believe how much adrenalin interviewing people gives me. not even kidding. i don't even wake up before noon on tuesdays, because i dont have class until 3pm.

gosh!

i didn't do my philosophy papers due today because i was so jittery about today's interview, and while it wasn't the smoothest interview ever (i stuttered a lot) it felt pretty freaking good.

okay i'll stop being weird now.

1 comment:

Jennifer Robertson said...

That is a crazy amazing photo!