Thursday, November 15, 2007

i'm no fucking buddha but this is enlightenment

jesus. how old is THIS picture?


grade 11 winter formal, getting ready at rachael's house.

oh hmmm i thought the above picture was from grade 10 for a sec, which would have clearly made a HUGE difference. nevermind.

dasjkfljsdljfsdkfas

pictures from es' 18th birthday party in june... took me painstaking amount of nagging to get these from ester. we should share photos more guys!!!! put your photos in a sharing folder on msn. i've given ester an entire folder of 200+ photos because i was too lazy to sort them out. she gave me 33. haha



le drunk




if that smile on my face is not a pedophile smile, i dont know what it is.


AWESOME butterfly tatty lara.


dear lord. everyone join in this orgy!!!! fuck i hate dave so much
sometimes. i dont even know why.


remember rocket candy chokers...?


caught in the headlights


i recognize ian's shoes, ally's shoes, both davids' shoes. where are mine?


i love you dara. just check out those slit eyes. HAHA.


lara loves me as much as she loves tea. (here's hoping.)
i think emily took this picture. i have a superb memory.


man i'm such a picture whore. i'd do anything for some good photos... which makes me think i should be a photographer more than anything. yet another one of my pictures was printed in the school paper today! hurrah.

ok time for me to go back to my bad procrastinatin' ways. i'm either going to die from stress this week or die from stress this week.

xo

No comments: