Monday, November 26, 2007

living is easy with eyes closed

i've been sitting at my desk for an hour and a half, doodling. i have seven sheets of random drawings up on my bulletin board now, because they're too shitty to go inside my sketchbook but too awesome to be thrown away. i wish i could scan them, but i don't have a scanner.

i can't wait to go home... 18 days. i dont know why i'm looking forward to it exactly, but there is an unrest in me. i guess i want to see my friends and family.

i am depressing the fuck out of myself.

i need to get back to my philosophy papers. (as if i've even started... they're due tomorrow.)

this is weird.

let me take you down cuz im going to strawberry fields, nothing is real.

it's strange that my writing on my blog and my writing on paper (journals) are significantly different. the speediness of blogging changes thing, i suppose. when i write on paper, i write endlessly for hours and hours at a time, which is why i do it infrequently, because i know i'll never stop. plus, blogging is much slicker and ready-organized. i dunno.

i talked to my mom on msn for three hours and she thought i'd gone crazy because i kept saying shit like i dont want to do anything, i dont know what i want, blablabla. hahaha the cold winters and the giant workload is definitely affecting meeeeeeeee.

8 days till december 4... then i will have a LIFE once again

i saw alana in the caf and she was still in pjs and a sweatshirt and looked pretty disgruntled. HAHAHA.

na na na nanana na nanana na hey jude

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally in love with that photo. Egad!!

Yeah almost all the writing I do is on my blog and it's not real writing anyway. Buh

My Name Is Fenny said...

i know i heart the picture too