Sunday, November 25, 2007

i put on my best sunday dress


we all live on a yellow submarine.


so depressed. i've spoken to maybe one person today, over the phone. dear god. i need to get out of my head.

the more i think, the more i'm unhappy. the key to happiness is to accept everything and stop questioning.

watched tv until 4am then woke up at 1 in the afternoon. dear god what a despicable sleep pattern. i ate two forkfuls of salad for brunch then went to the toronto reference library to do some work, only to find that it closes early on sundays. i barely got anything done. i stopped by at a starbucks on my way back, grabbed dinner, then it was already 7pm.

now its 10pm and i should do some work but all i can do is lie on my bed and listen to music and talk to my mom on msn and mope while she consoles.

i should get started on my philosophy papers. dear god i'm so tired and i only woke up 9 hours ago!

i'm so depressed, maybe its because of this weather. today when i went out, i felt like i was in some frozen-over ghost town of the future. i feel like sleeping forever in a coccoon.

my debit card account is frozen for some fucked-up reason. need to go to the bank tomorrow. gah i have SO MUCH SHIT TO DO!

2 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

you need to make friends outside of your school environment.

-momraymi

My Name Is Fenny said...

raymi you crack me up