Wednesday, November 28, 2007

where rocking horse people eat marshmellow pies


picture here

went to look at some student housing apartments today really quickly before my english class. shiiiiit the fact that i'm going to be living free from any family/school type management is really weird now that i ACTUALLY think about it.

had a stressful day though i enjoyed a wonderful cup of cappuccino made by a handsome barista named alex. swoon. i will have to blog about it later, i took pictures and everything, though they were mostly for the article.

so much fucking work to do in the next six days. SO. MUCH. HOMEWORK. i'm even thinking of abandoning this party friday night and working my ass off at home :( ya right, like i'd work on a friday night!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I've been meaning to answer your quesiton about why i hated queen's, I'm gonna write a post about it. Basically I am not fitted for university, Queen's is a suckass school not worth the hype, I'll go into detail latersss