Saturday, November 03, 2007

sprout and the bean



i read allen ginsberg's HOWL. wow, amazing amazing poem. the whole thing is like a big mantra.

read it if you can.

my room's as messy as a refugee camp one day after i clean it. ehh.

RANDOM RECENT HAPPENINGS
- my photo was printed in my school paper
- i got another photo assignment from the photo editor, some portraits, to be taken tomorrow (err, today)
- it's my sister's 15th birthday
- i sent out the rest of the letters - lara, you should be getting yours soon
- i had a four-hour talk with ray
- oatz and i are starting an art club
- oatz, alyssa and i are starting a book club (BAHAHAHAHA.)
- i downloaded Factory Girl, can't wait to watch it
- went out to Church Street on halloween to join the parade
- ate the most delicious italian sausage hot dog EVER from a hot dog vendor on tuesday
- i have the worst sore throat these days
- i'm having dinner with sara, kira, sam, oatz, and ray this weekend in little india
- hillary and kristi saw joanne rowling -- got into the event using our pathetic press passes... hahahahahaha. they got free signed books.
- we're on the "photojournalism" unit in infovis... kind of interesting. no idea how assignments will be marked.
- my newest addiction is Arizona green tea, lemon iced tea, pomegranate iced tea
- finally booked my flight tickets home -- my last exam is december 13, going home the same day.
- put up about fifty pictures on my wall with bloo sticky-tack; i stare at the wall for hours on end
- contents in my fridge currently: cream cheese, salmon cream cheese, 2% milk, three cartons of vanilla/strawberry yogurt, minute maid orange juice, arizona green tea, bottled water, spiced rum.


ciao.

No comments: