Thursday, November 15, 2007

the mending of the gown

i like naive art.


sooooooooooo tired. spent seven hours or so at the toronto reference library. then i tried to register but i realized i had no ID on me so i couldn't make an account. walking back to rez in the freezing cold, i realized that i DID have ID... my ryerson card that i carry with me 24/7! ARGH. what an idiot am i?... plus earlier today i wanted to do some errands and was lined up and all at shoppers then realized i didn't have my freaking wallet with me. WHAT THE EFF.

plus the more i did research (my paper is on shakespearean sonnets and how they undermine patrarchan poetry, for those of you who care), the more i realized how my points could very easily be refuted. blah.

i'm exhausted and could fall asleep right now except i need to read four days worth of newspapers. egads

No comments: