Sunday, November 25, 2007

sic transit gloria




i feel so disillusioned. i dont want to live here and by here i mean canada, even. i dont know what i want anymore, but everything seems so boring and predictable. university education seems like a waste of money. i'd rather spend it on traveling. this is all very crazy because it goes against my morals that i've held for the last 18 years. how can my beliefs be dismantled so quickly?

ive been listening to music for about four hours straight. now i feel like watching the rest of my stupid japanese anime that i downloaded. yes i am AMAZINGLY ungeeky.

i dont know what makes me happy
i dont know what i want

maybe i do, but then i've no motivation left, now that i finally have the opportunity.

i think this is just my temporary depression talking. ignore me.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF NO HOMEWORK DONE TODAY. (paradox?)

Jen // Fenny says:
yeah... money is too important
but in a different way than the way it bothered me before
i dont hate money
but the fact that its so important is very strange
i want abandon money, make my own food
feel freedom that way

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

dont let toronto november disillusion you so.