Tuesday, April 18, 2006

i love you, sugar kane

view from stanley park, vancouver.

i would like to kill my socials essay on 1960s counterculture and my physics test on waves just about now.

oh, and my graduation portfolio.

seriously, isn't doing massive amounts of homework and worrying about marks good enough? what the fuck is the point in anything. la dee dah, isn't this all so profoundly stupid.

and don't even get me started on worrying about postsecondary shit. it worries me how i am NOT worried about the university crap... the adults around me talk, talk, talk about it whenever i'm around, though. it is annoying, just a tad.

lalala.

i need to start a new book because i've read all that i've bought. maybe i'll read that chekhov book that's been sitting in my shelf since the earth cooled. ha, yeah righttttttttt. i want to read ayn rand's The Fountainhead but i doubt my school library has it. Snapey the villain was reading it but there is no way i am ever borrowing anything from her. hahahaaaa.

hmm, i just re-read what i wrote. i think i'm the world's most prejudiced and stubborn person ever sometimes. yar.

can i buy me some productivity? cause i need it badly. i can sell my procrastination, if you want it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the blue-green streak from that shaw building haunts me at night. it took me years to figure out where it came from.