Thursday, April 27, 2006


yesterday i was sitting in starbucks 'cause i couldn't go home when some guy commented on my shoes.

some guy: "nice shoes. i used to wear those back in the seventies. now they have different colours and stuff, the converses. i used to wear them. that was a long time ago. "

me: yeah?


anyway right now im doing my daily dumbing of self by surfing on the internet for five gazillion hours. (ew did i just say "surf" the internet!?!?!?) i numb myself until i get jaded and glassy-eyed and not depressed anymore. i wallow in languid content and feel nothing and listen to music. hmmm

i need a candy to pep myself up or something.

on a completely irrelevant note, my hand bled because i was helping my classmates with their projects and handed out pins and i pricked myself. my work was deeply underappreciated by DF, who thought i was trying to cheat him by pretending to help them or something. fucking weirdo. i can't be nice without a reason anymore, can i?


the phone just rang. somebody was looking for my mom (who is not here), except the woman was extremely rude and had a retarded high voice. annoy annoy annoy. i hung up before she said bye. ha, burn.

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

why are you depressed?