Saturday, April 08, 2006

the party last nite was fun. as usual it turned sour but whatever. we had sooo much chocolate fondue... i think i'm considerably fatter this morning. eric and ben kept cracking jokes and i had to laugh at every single one of 'em. we started watching monty python's The Holy Grail, but then the party split. a couple of us went out to the elementary school at around 10 30pm and played on the jungle gym and the monkey bars. i miss callouses on my hands. i used to be an insane money bars freak.

i talked to Anna for a bit while sitting outside her steps. it touched me that she cared about my life (or something). she talked about how Pat is in love with his guitar.

my mom picked me up from the party and we drove around streets aimlessly, trying to listen to jeff buckley for just a bit longer. i think i got her addicted to JB and Feist. and Leonard Cohen.

No comments: