Monday, April 17, 2006

yesterday nite i out out my sketchbook and started drawing this ultra cool drawing that was going to be my Masterpiece Of The Year. then i got excited and decorated too much and afterwards, it was a piece of crap. i became angry that i ruined a perfectly good drawing, so i drew another picture to show my deepest emotion:




anyway. here is a picture from about two weeks ago, done on the back of a weight-loss-pill ad:

i dont know what i was thinking when i drew this:





3 comments:

Susie said...

Jen, your artwork is fabulous.

And I am <3ing Champagne from a Paper Cup soooo much at the moment.

Anonymous said...

i love the last one.

-denise

Susie said...

Jen, I'm hiding on MSN, but I had to tell someone that I'm listening to Champage From a Paper Cup for the squillionth time today, but when he sang "it's half past two" I looked at the clock and it really was half past 2. I should really go to bed. I have to be up in about 4 hours. eeek.