Friday, April 21, 2006


ugh. these pretentious people going to drive me angrymad.
which is probably kind of hypocritical of me, but WHATEVER.
the kind of people i hate the most are the people who are pretentious about something they know nothing about. please shut the hell up and disappear off the face of earth, kthx.

on a completely unrelated note, one of my school people are going to the hush sound/dresden dolls/ok go/panic! at the disco concert in july. ummm i wanna see the dresden dolls.

two people called me from various places and asked me about my university plans. what the frig. am i nothing but a uni-student-with-potential now?

my endless complaints are boring even me.

3 comments:

Peter said...

arent the dresden dolls playing another show that night too or something. like a headliner?

My Name Is Fenny said...

yes, they are...

Peter said...

so go to that one...