Sunday, April 16, 2006

some old photos that may or may be digitally modified. hahah.



the new Sam Roberts single is a fucking awesome song. and the video is also really great. it's 1 42am, what the fuck am i doing, once again, on the computer? nothing. wasting time. i could be pondering the Meaning of Life in these minutes and calling out Eureka! instead, i am staring at a screen and my brain is turning into grey mush. mmm mush.

i have a family of night owls. my mom and i don't usually sleep till 3am now. typical typical typical. i like it late at nite because my sister is asleep and it's quiet. HAHAHA im mean. ugh.

when i get ready to sleep and get in bed, i think of all these things i should have done in the day... like do homework, study for that huge test, burn that cd i promised to burn, write something cool in my blog, think of plotlines for a possible story. i promise myself that i will do that Great Thing the next day, and when i get up at 10 30am, 11am in the next morning, i lose all motivation after breakfast + reading the newspaper. it's sad. i'm such a slacker.

that said, i promise i will do my homework and study for my physics test tomorrow. i should really fail a test or something to get myself straightened and stop procrastinating, but that never happens and i slack off until the very last minute.


2 comments:

Axtech said...

I was going to say that I loved the colours in those first two photos but now that I know they're digitally modified I think I'm just going to be sick.


haha :P

actually, they are really pretty pics. :D

My Name Is Fenny said...

pshaw. :P