Saturday, April 29, 2006

there's a cigarette thief, stealing cigarette disease

so much has happened within the last 20 or so hours... WHEEEE. last nite was surreal. anyway some photos from the pedestrian/jets overhead/neverending white lights/our lady peace concert:::

i love this photo.

sonya and me.

me + lara + denise

i met joel shearer! (pedestrian/OLP)

and daniel victor of neverending white lights.

lara and steve mazur (OLP)

:D

susie and me.

it would be bad for me write out everything that happened, there was way too much that went on and i would just bore myself to sleep. the nite was special because i got to talk to the musicians. i don't even remember what i said, i probably blubbered and said something generically idiotic, hahahahaha. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

my head's been whirling and swirling since. ahhhhh. after the concert i slept over and lara's, but not before watching a two-hour movie until 3am. i woke up at 8am and went to saturday school and i'm about to physically deteriorate, not to mention my brain that's about to explode from so many things happening at once.

ciao.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

remind me never to wear white ever again.

Anonymous said...

oh, and awesome shots. seriously.

ps: i hate how my expressive vocabulary doesn't go much further than "awesome" and "amazing". bahaha

Susie said...

Ewww I look creepy.

It was so great to see you again.

And I LOVE that photo of you and Steve. He was on great form last night. "Don't die" at the Commodore Jenny <3

Axtech said...

hahaha, that photo with Steve is great! :D

Anonymous said...

:O

I toooootally just stumbled on this when searching for Pedestrian stuff. Haha. I never saw your pics til now!!! The one with Steve's so great haha... I forget why we were all laughing now, though! D'oh.

That was a fun night. :D Wish we'd gotten to talk more (or really at all!)... perhaps I'll have to come back another time. ;)