Tuesday, October 31, 2006

along with my grad writeup, i need to hand in a "baby picture" for the grade 12 yearbook. i dug thru my drawers (which is full of all kinds of shit) and i found this:

jenny and her mommy.

i was 11 months old and my mom was 28... she looks like she's fifteen, though. kind of scary. her hair reminds me of a geisha's... or maybe its her thick makeup. XD

anyway. tomorrow is halloween and i went to the salvation army store in search of a costume. i'm going to be a painter. i bought a men's white shirt and splattered it with paint and chalk. this is what i'm going to look like tomorrow:

painter fenny.

i'm uber excited to show up to skool with all my costume shit on, because i actually like my costume this year. huzzah.

i had a slight bit of a chaotic evening coz my debit card got stolen. noooooot cooooool. i sort of phreaked out. it had to be stolen, not lost. i had it up till yesterday nite. i'm thinking it got stolen in school during my photo class, because i left my bag unattended for a long time and there were maybe 2-3 people in the classroom. everyone else, including the teacher, was in the darkroom...

i've canceled all my shit and everything should be ok now though.

time for me to finish writing up my grad yearbook blurb. gosh how many hours have i spent on this stupid shiz so far? A BILLION HOURS, thats what.

ciao

1 comment:

PatZ said...

i once thought that a CIBC machine ate my TD card. so i went through the whole, go find a TD tell them my card was eaten, canel that card and get a new one. and so my friend and i are walking out of the TD and i go to put the new card in my wallet ad theres my old card sitting in my wallet and we both have no idea how it got back in there.