Sunday, October 08, 2006


im going to go on threadless and buy my sister's birthday gift RIGHT NOW then write a super funny insane book of geeky inside jokes

... her birthday is nov 3rd

im so prepared
sweet

my sister is obvs going be 1000x richer/more successful than me when we're both adults. i dunno. we are good at making each other feel inadequate coz she thinks im perfect and i envy her unlinear brilliance.

ps. i love beck's album MIDNITE VULTURES. flawless geniussssssss I HEART BECK FOR ETERNITY. kthxbi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally thought daras blog died, and i just checked it and she updated it liek 5 million times!

i feel so out of it. :(

denise

MB said...

I am jealous that you have the new Beck cd...I think I am going to get it today!! yipeeeeee

Smelly Danielly said...

beck is pretty much the coolest ever