Sunday, October 01, 2006


i read for 3 hours on and off, and im DONE reading Cannery Row (a book i started in august). it was sooo good. the book is like a brilliant orchestra symphony piece, and each chapter a well-crafted opus and they all come together as a novel.

anyway this weekend so far i've been procrastinating pretty badly and tomorrow i must WORKWORKWORK, ie my/our giant history project. i better call my groupmates ahhhhhhhh i hate calling about schoolwork.

ugh.

i have THIS much homework to do. ewwwwwwwww

w/e.

i wrote something for my writing class last nite at 1am. i woke up this morning and re-read what i'd written and I DON'T HATE IT. gasp. this is really something. i should finish writing that tonite. if the rest of my homework doesn't kill me, that is.

byes!

p/s. this is what music ive been listening to this week. i'm kind of obsessed about owen.

No comments: