Tuesday, October 24, 2006


la la la. i have a chem test tomorrow. ive taken one look at my review sheets and it's all greek to me.... ughhhhhhhhhh time to agonize over the entire chapterful of pointless shiz.

so i'm trying to collect witty quotes for my grad yearbook blurb but i can't find anything. help.

i had a bad day today. if you couldnt tell ahahaha. although i DID BEAT IAN IN OUR HISTORY ESSAYS BY 1.5 MARKS (3.75%) AHAHAHAHA BURN ON IAN.

we minis dont care about letter grades. we care about percentages.

today in spare, ben and i were listening to his ipod music on my shitty speakers that i brought to skool:

ben: *plays "kick push"*
jen: hey, is this the lupe fiasco song?
ben: yeah
jen: !!!! i like this song!
ben: yeah obviously, coz you like SKATERS... like pat

AHAHAHAHA.

by the way the song does really rule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ben officially rules my socks socks.

denise