Friday, October 06, 2006

and dont criticize what you can't understand

blah. my day sucked somewhat and now im super tired. i took a nap when i got home and when i woke, i COMPLETELY BLANKED OUT, ie i stared at my math homework for an hour and couldn't figure out why the numbers were there. uggh. i suppose i should do the rest of my homework soon, but i feel so dead.

anyway after school me 'n ester drew these on ms paint and that's the highlight of my day. among other things... ha ha haaaaaaaa cough cough

i drew SCARY ESTER.


then she drew EMO JENNY.
it looks a lot like me eh
(note: notice the TEAR.)



then i drew ADORABLE SEAN AND DENISE.
AWWWWWWWWW x 1000.
hahaha i am so funny.



i will post this so denise can get pseudo-mad slash amused. byes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw no one in our class is gonna see it.

denise

Susie said...

I like your hair in that picture - it's crazy!